I serve, Nuffnang

Tuesday 29 March 2011

ooooo

what a silly title i dont even know how i came up with so many O’s

another boring post .

after a long rest

exam finally ended

but the all the shitz never end.

i cant end my stupid-but-still-need-to-be-on alarm clock on my iphone which is AANOYING

you know how shitty it was to set it on all the days in aweek unnoticingly for it to ring and ring on a perfect sunday morning

okay –.-

but nevermind

that doesn’t stop me from attending early tuition and need to have early baths which i hate.

i m into gifs lately.

oh nevermind !

check this video out if u r reading!

MOVIE MADE BY

VENETIAAHWONG

 

it’s a movie made by me !!!

HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LIKE IT !

RATE, LIKE OR COMMENT PLEASE

it took me only 2 days editing !

:))

BIG BANG IS AWESOME

i regretted for not getting to know them earlier because ever since i heard their uhm quite new song TONIGHT from their 4th album i began to stalk them

image

well, cyber-stalk them !

GDRAGON !!!! one of my favourite !

image

image

T.O.P

my another bb!

 

It’s mainly about BIGBANG , so for all bigbang fans

CLICK IT !

TILL THEN !

XXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND