I serve, Nuffnang

Monday 21 June 2010

School, –.-

lappy

Okay, i will say something like Cheryl Peh, my daughter always say

FML

yes.

FML

-.-

school reopens

and i m imba emo now.

Altho i am back home now watching 2 rom coms (korean), they are, average, non made me high.

okay, so maybe Kwon Sang Woo and Joo Jin Mo made me happy a little, but i am still emo kao kao.

I heard the news bout cancelling UPSR and PMR, okay that’s good news.

Bad news is, they aint gonna cancle this year’s PMR or UPSR. very shitty i know

I here got average results for PMR and i think i m gonna get 8B’s this time.

I dont know why, i know ryt, sucks for not even knowing where is my standard !

but one thing i m sure is, i got confident that i can do it

altho i havent done my holiday assignments

including NIE so ohmygod, arrhh going to Yeewon’s house to do the vid thing and try to fix this NIE problem.

PMR revision going like rollercoaster.

Now i m going thru the downfall, currently, resting, so PMR and teachers and friends,

dont disturb me.

 

 

X.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND