I serve, Nuffnang

Sunday 27 June 2010

A new day has come

Checked out some hits that Kuwo recommended

Celine Dion’s a new day has come

quite anice song

:)

U guys should check out BLINK 182, it' rocks !

It used to be a hit in Charlie’s Angels, 10 years ago?

Life is so lifeless these days,

But, u guys should check out my new pet !

:)))

Picture 060 

It’s taken by my oh so lousy web cam

It’s name is

PATRICK

it’s actually CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG,

but since i got it by rm35, not rm 350, so i should call it

PATRICK THE BIG RED DOG

-.-

 

I should seriously change my laptop into something more, useful, let’s say, SONY VAIO.

:))))

PINK ONE !

Speaking bout pink,

How did you guys spend your

INTERNATIONAL PINK DAY?

I went to my honey, Yeewonlim’s house

doing NIE n checking out 2PM n SNSD

I used to hate pink sooo much

But, to think it in a different way,

it’s actually a very trendy and cute and chic color !

macbookpink

juicy-couture-pink-mouse2 

bakarella

LG ICE CREAM 

Colors are very good in inspiration and coloring your life.

So when u r feeling

GREEN- envy

BLUE- sad

YELLOW- smiley

RED- angry

PINK- girly and in love

BLACK- evil inside

GREY- feeling slow mo

WHITE- pure hearted

mileymandyshow

What’s your color?

X.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND