I serve, Nuffnang

Tuesday 22 June 2010

Belated birthday

Thankyou constance for this picture with my chicken partner

Guess where am i .

Yes, that’s hong kong star

RON NG.

although i dono who u are, sory ron ng, but ever since i googled you and i think u r hot

But i dont even know a teeny bit of cantonese

Sorry harrrr

:)


Cheryl my daughter :)

Shuyeeee and yeeching

Bryan tan , congrats with ur gf lol !

:)

Veyyyyron

Credits to cheryl who took the photos,

xianjin looks cute

haha

that’s me laughing there

They were awesome.

So i think u can noe what kind of night it is.

I sorta like it actually but i can say the performances, quite sucks, that’s explains why i see many ppl going to toilets.

-.-

Ok nowwwww

my birthday pictures

Didnt really celebrate much

BUT THANKYOU TO THE 1000+ WISHES

I LOVE YOU ALL

!

:))))))))

Photo0499

Photo0494 Photo0491

Cake from Aunt Grace

thanks !

:)

Photo0493  

Photo0485 Photo0486

Photo0484

Cut the cake when got back home

Camera spoil, so i use MRS CORBY

Photo0498 Photo0480

I hope to receive presents from those who owe me

U KNOW WHO U AREEE

 

 

 

 

 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND