I serve, Nuffnang

Friday 25 June 2010

Never say never

Hey hey,

Went out for lunch at Gurney at xuen xin’s ramen shop,

with

QinLing, Sexy, Yuan Wei, Woei Shin, AhLuar , Cin Pein, and Sunny and my chicken partner, Kimberley

There are 4 things i am upset and regretted for going today is

1. i left out sunny and cinpein

They both are my classmates, i called them to go SAKAE with me during class, and i was happy coz they can make it with us to Gurney.

But in the end i found out that so many ppl are going and , the restaurant not enough places for all of us. Damn, then cinpein and sunny go to Mcdonalds, ARHH sorry sunny and cinpein !!!!!

2. Ramen sucks

i dont know why so many ppl go and eat there. I dont like the taste.

-.-

3. LAMNUA

I look so lamnua altho i did wash my face and change clothes

but my PINK COLOR bag is so disturbing .

-.-

4. Never lie.

We took the cab home and i waited by the tuition centre’s entrance there.

My tuition teacher, who always comes later than usual, spotted me and questioned me with the

I KNOW WHAT U DID look.

Well, he told me not to lie

But i’ve lied much before, so i m sorry if i lied.

 

I know u wont read my blog, teacher.

X.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND