I serve, Nuffnang

Sunday 23 May 2010

tHE WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

Random title today;

I liked this song, a lot.

And the band members who are, well, charming, except from Bill being anorecxic.

=S

Can’t sign into Windows Live.

Tumblr. works like shit.

Internet, not done right.

Tomorrow i am having MORAL, and SCIENCE.

i am always great in science.

But why do i feel scared, like now?

I did exercises and i think i m ready.

But i really am scared now.

MORAL has a lot to remember by heart, and i sort of , nailed it.

I know what’s to write and what’s not to write.

Watched THE VAMPIRE DIARIES like mad saturday night and continued this morning , and afternoon.

I spent 3 hours max on studying

=/

still not enough.

Still not satisfied.

Mom got angry over dad again, dont worry , small matters, they will be great the next morning.

I still have time now

it’s 9.

I still can , review the MORAL again.

I giving up on PJ.

that sucks badly

=/

damn.

I hate it so much, it’s like 300 pages to remember.

2 UNITS. but so many pages.

Fucksiao

-.-

So, i really gave up on that.

Maths, by tomorrow.

I think i will have better mood tomorrow.

I should , in fact, coz i will be doing maths,

MATHS,

yes.

I will just hope TRANSFORMATION wont come out.

Please i beg of you

!

now,i am almost out of confidence.

someone .

save me.

I just wish i still can call you and tell you more about it

Yes i still have gr8 freinds.

But it aint the same, hearing your voice.

 

I know it aint the right time to pms over you

fml

fml

fml

fml

 

 

X.

                             confused

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND