I serve, Nuffnang

Wednesday 26 May 2010

WHATCHA SAY YO!

I’ve been adding yo and yos for 2 posts, yesterday’s and todays.

WHATCHA SAY CHECK IT OUT YO

NO. #1

Changed my link into

yush

ur’s truly’s own name,

VenetiaWong

into

www.Venetiaahwong.blogspot.com

Dont know where i got that idea, oh yeah, my msn name

I already deactivated my account and got really , how to say,

HARDWORKING

these dayssss, therefore, i hereby announce that Venetiaahwong is already a certified, … great student?

average?

below average?

i doubt that.

Anyway, EXAM IS SO OVER

YES.

but not PMR , i already did half of my references, gonna buy more Soon.

:)

WHATCHA SAY CHECK IT OUT YO

NO.#2

I am addicted to TVD, but the series, season 2 isnt even airing in CW TV, so i m gonna get more, from…

THE NOVELS by L.J. SMITH

Yayyyyy

I am not a twilight fan, but .

=/

I M A TVD FAN

GO TVD GO GO GO GO GO GO

ever wanted to be a cheerleader?

NO .

 

WHATCHA SAY CHECK IT OUT YO

NO# 3.

lovefashion

that aint me, of courseeee

kara

i believe that is kara dioguardi.

WHATCHA SAY

CHECK IT OUT YO!

www.rasverry90210.tumblr.com

 

 

X.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND