I serve, Nuffnang

Tuesday 18 May 2010

KISS KISS ; BANG BANGG

That popped out randomly as my title for today while i was clicking on

WIKIPEDIA

searching more about ;

ROBERT DOWNEY JR.

i found out, that Susan Downey was his wife, and before that she produced quite a number of films which Robert starred in

Hmm, maybe, love at quite a number of sights?

Haaaaaaaaaa, i was watching SHERLOCK HOLMES just now, actually i bought the dvd long ago but didnt manage to watch it that time, since i finished studying since 7 in the morning with Cream free nescafe original…

i m wide awake with a pretty much disturbed mind,

SEJARAH, KH, BM, unfinished characteristics on Prisoner of Zenda, touched Merdeka perwatakan.

What am i short of now?

……

TUMBLR is running slow these days, and i made a discovery of a new file type

(new to me)

called PNG.

which is not compatible with windows live.

PFFT

that clearly explains all the errors to publish it thru imvahbulous

:(

that also explains the shortage of cute cute cute CHAIR pictures

Daaaanggggg

SHERLOCK HOLMES is another rare films that makes me interest in

other than, a few… like The Proposal, Yours Mine and Ours, The School of Rock, which makes me wanna watch it over and over again.

:DDDD

i m so glad i’ve watched it !

SUPER DUPER AWESOMEEEEEE

100000000 infinity thumbs up

for

my new two beloveds, jude and robert.

I haven’t watch IRON MAN 2 yet, unfortunately.

I watched the first sequel and … sort of sad to see tony getitng hurt.

So, IRON MAN 2 … will have even more injuries to tony, i m quite unsure whether to or not to watch

=S

robert-downey-jr-jude-law

LOVE YOU GUYS

 

 

 

X

 

i m still waiting for the sequel.

wish me luck in my exam tomorowwwww

 

 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND