I serve, Nuffnang

Sunday 16 May 2010

Testo kudasai

It’s a beautiful saturday morning with no activities.

No KRS

NO UC

NO LEO

:D

that makes a happy happy venetiaaahwong

Given a name

HIAOWONG

HAHAHAHAA

it matches sooo much with the wong.

Then i gave jason and yeewon

HAMSAP LIM and HORNEYH LIM

D=

hahahahahahaha

mine rocks so much betterrr

Was going to borrow GG from Chloe but unfortunately i ppk, din go tuition

=X

Sorryy chloe

D=

leighton

I never wanted to watch gossip girl whenever my lil sis watches

coz what i think is.

IT’S SO FILLED WITH GOSSIP AND EVIL.

okay.

=/

i threw that thought away as soon as i saw…

The totally sweet pictures of blair and chuck

<3<3

 

 

;)

make urselves addicted to

GG

:D

:D

GG

GG

GG

GG

GG

GG

GG

GG

GG

Blair: Nate and I have...plenty of spark, better than that fireworks.
Chuck: That was us.

 

Blair: Do you... 'like' me?
Chuck: Define like.
Blair: You have got to be kidding me.
Chuck: How do you think I feel? I can't sleep! I feel sick, like there's something in my stomach... fluttering. ♥

 

 

gg2

 

But test is coming soooon

this means

i will have to .

STUDY

-.-

-.-

So lame you knw

geeeezzzzzz

But dont worry

I will still

Love

my

Beloved

CHAIRRRR

wonder what CHAIR is?

Oh there are more.

DANERA

VANATE

-.-

It’s a combination of couples in GG.

hahahaa

mine will be CHAIR fer sure

<3

 

Oh , now listening to HILARY DUFF’S MOST WANTED album.

Used to like her much.

Her movie, MATERIAL GIRLS sucked badly.

-.-

Although i love you,

but sorry

hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaa

Season 3 is the finale season.

FINGERS CROSSEDDD

PLEASE

MAKE CHAIR TOGETHERRR !

:D

RAWR

:)

 

 

As for my exam,

GAMBATTE KUDASAI!

I CAN MAKE IT!!!

WEEEE

WEEE

YAY

YAY

-.-

LMAO

 

 

DONT CALL ME CHIKIT.

X.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND