I serve, Nuffnang

Saturday 21 July 2012

mixed

I am so grateful to receive the RM 200 because of your continuous support in reading VENETIAAHWONG.BLOGSPOT.COM

 

 

though I am not like other travel bloggers out there or any other food eating blogs which gives out good recommendations on restaurants or whatsoever cheap eats…. mostly I would categorize my blog as…. more of an online journal.

But I failed in posting my whereabouts and my feelings here online . Most probably because I am too sucked into EXO , most of my followers on INSTAGRAM would have noticed and my twitter had been spazzing, … and retweeting most of EXO facts… but then I also am engaged on school life and been tryin so hard to squeeze my time in between tuition hours and self-entertainment hours and… study hours.

Thank god there are still wee 3 hours for me to … blog here to thank all of MY READERS, that… had been visiting this blog… for almost the 5 YEARS ~!!

So probably I would look back on the EARLIEST post I’ve posted on my blog and …. make it as an anniversary,

YOU can catch my VERY FIRST POST, right HERE which was posted on 8TH OF APRIL 2009, I have some explanations to do here, actually my VERY FIRST BLOG is not

VENETIAAHWONG . BLOGSPOT . COM

it was actually

VENETIAROCKSTAR … which…. wasn’t kind of that glam so I changed it into

IMVAHBULOUS. BLOGSPOT.COM … thanks to Yeewon and Yongfei for giving me the inspiration…. but then until one day I decided to set a trademark of my own.. and changed this website into

VENETIAAHWONG, with my name on the address.

So that explains the milestones of my little blog.

Also, I would like to thank a reader called KATY from Netherlands who had sent me this email which is inspiring because she said she likes reading my blog on my pieces on random stuffs like my TOP POSTS, on Nicholas Sparks, and how I wrote about travelling and on a post of my Unfinished story.

Thank you Graham from South Africa that loved how I Lived my life the asian way in Malaysia… which was rather surprising because I never find my life equally fabulous like how YOU think.

But still cheers and cheers to everyone !!!!

Without you I don’t think I would even hit the very target on my quota.

Most of my pictures are found on TUMBLR and the stupid gifs too so TUMBLR , thank you for those HQ pictures that colored my blog !!!

Lately, I haven’t really had anything to post but since this a tribute so I would dedicate this post to my MOSTLY VIEWED posts online.

1.

TVD

a post on The Vampire Diaries

TVD YO

2.

A post on JAPAN

 

AWESOMELY NIHON

3.

NICHOLAS SPARKS

those are the posts that I sincerely hope you will read as I had put much effort in writing it .

As for my plans… in the future…

I certainly don’t hope on losing my honorific readers… I will continue writing and updating but there might be constant hiatus as exams are now my first priority … shopping comes second… and writing will definitely be the third… not to mention my lovely KAI… which will be in my heart forever and always.

I am very grateful to have the life I am having right now. There might be bumps and sorrows but … still I wont give up from now and I wont be looking back on those dark days.

People have dark pasts… and that doesn’t define who we aree. The way we react and reflect on our dark pasts… that’s what that defines us .

I am just some typical asian girl who likes the western culture and the glamourous life of growing up and I enjoy Taylor Swift music and go crazy when I hear EXO songs.

so much to say but I think that would be all !!

 

Anyhow,

LOVE ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR EVERLASTING VISIT !

XX

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND