I serve, Nuffnang

Sunday 1 July 2012

apologize

im really sorry for leaving this blog EMPTY for…. 2 weeks since my birthday post.

For the part 2 I will just say theres not gonna be a part 2 because Shuyee’s album suddenly disappeared and… left me… without photos of the night spent with PeyShan so it’s kind of a complete disaster… D:

Well well I will just post my past JUNE pics.

On the early of june, went to LEO FORUM in LANGKAWI,

not a really fun event anyway because I knew I had much more fun at the LEO FORUM 2010 at IPOH PERAK

Ziyun, Me, XiaoJi, Shieh Wei, Zoe

me and ZOE

ziyun

ziyun, renxian, me , zoe

gosh I miss my hair with Denzel

was wearing 2 dresses for 2 different nights. that was the second night in my NUDE shift dress

bought it for rm80 and regretted because most boutiques got them only for 60++

ziyun, evan, zoe, renxian , lifei , me

zoe, ryan, me, xiaoji

me and Belicia

renxian, lifei forced me to sit , so they are like taller than me

lololol

 

got an award for being a good PUBLIC RELATIONS DIRECTOR, well, ROAR !

thanks ONG LAI and LIFEI for the pics

vained a bit in the hotel room

my skin was like so terrible to the max while I was in langkawi , had to put on a lot of makeup but then I didn’t had any make up in the room

so basically my face is filed with SPOTS

happy

how cute is this!

 

pictures courtesy of LIFEI’S CAMMIE

yay

happy us

moving on to my birthday…

all pictures taken by IPAD

face looked fair even without makeup !

cinpein, shuyee

huay wei, zoe, carmen, lifei

 

too bad my hair is like so short now –.-

chanyeol

my man , KAI

big family

tq peyshan, peh khim, wing keh for this great present

2 cakes

once again thanks sunny for this great great card

then there' goes my birthdaayyyy

moving on to SPORTS DAY

lisa, yewen, xiumin, qinling, me , yuan wei

our awesome family

went to gurney with them after that !

then…. went to celebrate YAN’S birthday

in this dress,

promise will upload these like next post!!!!

ate delicious with YAN

 

went to photo taking for LEO in school magazine !

That ended……

JUNE hadnt been so much boost for me, guess im still missing those days when everything seemed so calm.

I miss you.

XX.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND