I serve, Nuffnang

Saturday 27 August 2011

GLOW

HMM MIXED EMOTIONS

it’s the one week holiday for now !!!!

So many times to do in just 10 days, including weekends. Grab something to do ! I mean i do have THINGS to do but i m not sure whether will i be able to cope my studies in the mean time

Exam is like coming in just 5 weeekss and hell i m not ready so yess forgive me i will skip school to readd moreee :)

FORGIVE ME !

speaking of holidays i would like to indulge myself in a couple of K DRAMAS which i’ve been missing since…. the last 2 months?

I didnt even complete PLAYFUL KISS n was currently stuck at episode 4 in CITY HUNTER. sucks man i know i suck.

saw some vans shoes on the net, waz thinking of getting one. HMM

:)

I NEED MONEY as well due to some desires and unstoppable wants.

 

 

X

happy holidaaays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND