I serve, Nuffnang

Saturday 10 August 2013

college!

image

finally….. as in FINALLYYYY my college has startedddd and it has been week 2 and there isnt a moment that I didn’t enjoy it , except the first day-orientation which kinda suck……..

SO I AM HERE TO UPDATE ALL OF YOU ON COLLEGE !!!!!

First things first I enrolled myself into KDU just because my dad believes in KDU having great experience in teaching A levels besides Taylors… Also the scholarship they provide is beyond, generous, I mean *beyond, seriously.

because unlike other colleges that ignores the A- and only wants points on A*. Then again, I chose KDU because compared to DISTED, *not here to criticize* to me is a lil bit small and I don’t like small compounds , except the parking space is great…. so KDU is big enough for me to breathe everything in !

MOVING ON !

I have a small class, which is around… 17 people and to my surprise only 5 were from PENANG….. and the other 12 were from other states like Kelantan, Terengganu,Perlis……yeah so I was a bit sad but in a way I can know more people from whole of msia, wtf.

The guys obviously outnumbered the girls… as there were only 8 or 7 of us….

meet my girls !!!!

from clockwise,

QISHUANG- from Sungai Petani ,

CHINPEEN- from Kelantan

MICHELLE & me, both from PENANG

I felt the 4 of us got along really easy as our tastes in everything were quite similar…

I chose 4 subjects for my A LEVELS….

BIO

CHEM

MATHS

BUSINESS STUDIES….

so my time table usually starts in the morning, so that keeps me away from sleeping late and waking up late…

my coursemates FORTUNATELY are all as crazy and siao as us all heeee*

celebrated mich’s birthday as well during MECHANICS class,

 

Gurney and Marshalls were with them as well…

ON MY breaks I just go for our own cafeteria since we only had an hour of break mostly………

Yet something that bugs me the most will be…

MPW !

I HATE IT SO MUCH altho I only been the class once….. coz I felt its rather stupid to pay rm 400 per sem to listen to some shit for 3 hours continuously…. *rolls eyes

But what can I do ?

Now I am having one week of holiday as the other dip courses are having like a month for their so called sem break.,.. I don’t have a rly long sem break tho.. prolly around 1 week. or 2.

All I can say about my college life is . fun. for a word because I feel lucky to be a close knitted relationship w/ my coursemates as I know some colleges my friends arent experiencing the big gang kind… so I am lucky to meet all the happy people there Smile

Advice wise…… I would say, if you really had the economic power or financial power.. in your family…. you should really take up the challenge in A LEVELS, as it is by CAMBRIDGE with 300 years of experience and it is also universally acknowledged. u wouldn’t worry whether that uni in some country wont accept. Trust A LEVELS.

And if you really don’t …. you should just take up FORM6 but the system has changed , so there are many uncertainties in it as well. :/

HSC/AUSMAT/AUP those I am not really sure but my other advice is….

DO SOME RESEARCH AFTER SPM !

BE SURE OF WHAT U WANT TO STUDY

!!!

or else u would end up like me… in JULY INTAKE.

Any questions u could just email me

venetiawong@hotmail.com

or just FB message me

I hope I can help u Smile

 

xxxxxxxxx

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND