I serve, Nuffnang

Thursday 4 April 2013

magic in me

song of the day- The One- (that winter the wind blows OST)

did it ever occur to you in someways a people grow up and nevertheless cared so much as they do before?

I realized that the inner me inside has been constantly changing and giving me so much thoughts I should to focus more on myself and not on people that doesn’t matter that much.

before all of this, I used to care a lot

I care about attention and having them back in an amount I desired. But expectations lead to disappointments and yes I get regrets and denial in return. In some ways I think why don’t people really care of maintaining a friendship …

and why do people always get things the way they want by pushing others away just to gain success.

If success by means to push away your closed friend then I don’t think its success at all. Success doesn’t need you to leave anyone in a mean way, yes if it’s a sacrifice but you can always come back to them as long as they stil MATTER to you.

Which I don’t, matter to you.

That’s is just something I don’t get.

But since you left me.

Then I have no choice to leave u as well.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND