I serve, Nuffnang

Saturday 16 June 2012

16TH

Time comes and finally it’s the day I am born on 1995.

Thank you mommy for giving birth to me on this very day I appreciate whatever life have given me although it does gives me lemons at some time but I wont let you down.

For those who I met for these 17 years, thank you for being there right by my side and celebrating it , year by year for me.

Last year I had a sweet sixteen party held at Tg bungah hotel but this year im gonna make things simple.

My friends arent really giving me a clue about tomorrow’s plans… so I guess I will sit and wait in my house till my phone vibrates… or some how idk.

Thank you for those touching wishes on the exact time, and those phone calls, I really do appreciate it.

I also thank god, to bless me these 17 years , letting me the will to survive through hard ships… and those people I love God had brought them to me.

I grew up and think that I don’t really need a lover in life. I just need a bunch of crazy friends who love me for who I am and what I really am. Thank you people

and once again

Happy Birthday Venetia Wong.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND