I serve, Nuffnang

Friday 16 September 2011

please

OK LETS PUT THIS EASY.

THERE ARE ONLY 20 ++ FRIGGIN DAYS LEFT TO THE FINAL EXAM

and my craving for a hot cup of shin ramen starts at this hour. it’s 12:18 am now as i am typin word by word into this longtimenotupdated blog .

 

 

 

 

watched a few clips from GLEE season 2 from youtube yesterday and was strucked by the different personalities on GLEE :)

anyway no time for me to uhm, you know, getting attached to any aspect of entertainment

kills time and kills the cells :(

i am now on REST mode after working on Trigonometry, and stalking SHAWNLEE.

ever since i ve switched off my phone… for almost, yes 5 days PEOPLEE!!! 5 whole days without text or CALLS ! isnt that like amazing ?! i mean how we are THAT attached to communication, (not included TWITTER)

u can find my twit stats still updating while this blog is dead, haah, best way to notify you that i m , the author of this blog is well and healthily alive and haz the ability to still TWEET, oh well, that pretty explains my progress.

image

In other words, i wasn’t as happy as i am.

But after my chemistry tuition teacher showed me bout this book about this Japanese Scientist that proved bout something so called THE LAW OF ATTRACTION, IN A DIFFERENT WAY, by using the magnifying of water.

YES.

WATER.

So it actually reflects that how we can change the things we want from happening and maybe have a positive outcome, if we have a positive looking towards it. I waz never, positive, like, ever. I tend to think the worst from happening which mostly, happens all the time. Oops, i should'n’t be posting negative things spreading negative thoughts of this to every single reader.

but this is pretty much the way i was earlier.

But not nowwwwwwwwwwwww

im the new me new new new new venetia wong.

I want to eliminate those negative energy that’s been inside me for all these years ! yes ! shoooo

 

 

 

ALRIGHTEYY THATS ALL FOR TODAY

XXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND