I serve, Nuffnang

Friday 30 September 2011

certified not fresh

In some ways,

I’ve been trying to find the ideal font to be the

permanent font for this blog

this looked nice !!

 

So okay, introducing the new FONT for my blog .

This.

It seems so natural and original and yet makes me feel better having such nice handwriting in cyber.

But i find it a little hard to read it here. Hmm

lately i find it hard to accept that im having an iPhone3. Sad isnt it to be hard looking for an ideal casings whilst the other stalls are already selling iPhone 4 casings ?! I started fumbling my own phone, i find it fun to be having Instagram and Twitter all the same time . Posting pictures might be hard since i dont have a front camera, alritey, i will have to wait then… till the day comes when I can have moneyyyy

PHOTOS TAKEN FROM INSTAGRAM:

edited with MEITUXIUXIU

\

Hopefully i get an iPhone 4 soon

xxxxxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND