I serve, Nuffnang

Tuesday 8 February 2011

blablabla

Chinese new year wasn’t fun at ALL.

found couple of people sending wishes while my phone only vibrate occassionally.

each hour only comes in 2 or 3.

while my mom’s rang like shit until she had to turn it off. well , why is my mom more popular than me ?

cant believe that

even so a lot of people complained about the boredom cny brought along the week.

Let’s not think bout that.

School’s reopened and its currently the second day at school

and hell i hated it as much as how i hate selena gomez

I dont understand why i cant seem to sleep early as i slept on CNY maybe the mood is heating up and i hate life. because whenever life knew i will be having school or tuition afterwards, it pops up this good online book or game or DRAMA or MOVIES to lure me

and yes i slept at 4.50 am on the night before school and woke up at 11 thank god mom was on leave that day or else yes i would maybe die due to lack of sleep and the undensed oxygen in my brain.

oh well.

these are the movies i watched.

shit, constantine is loading at the moment on PPS

yes

JIM fucking STURGESS a brit who acted as a boston teenager studying in MIT

in a movie called

21

about how a couple of math geniuses including JIM heading to LAS VEGAS to play blackjack through card counting.

really an interesting movie and how math really can make money for you !

and

PS I LOVE YOU

based on the best selling novel by

CECELIA AHERN

starring

GERARD BUTLER n HILARY SWANK

its a movie bout love and about giving away someone you love

When Gerry (butler) , Holly’s husband died of brain tumor at young age, leaving Holly alone. which is wrong

“I don’t know, maybe your being punished for something, being too happy? Being too beautiful? God is a jealous person”

“I am not too happy and I am not beautiful”

“I think you’re hawt! … Sorry, I have a syndrome

Gerry prepared a few letters on her birthday one by one guiding her and telling her the things she doesn’t know.

i know it might be saddening since someone DIED in the movie but i found it ‘s different from any melo-dramatic movies, it really is SAD but not, crying- SAD SAD.

“If you can promise me anything, promise me that whenever you’re sad, or unsure, or you lose complete faith, that you’ll try to see yourself through my eyes.”


Ps I love you- last letter

 

i learnt a lot and began to appreaciate the person around me, coz when someone die, it means they are forever gone .

Now alone or not, you gotta walk ahead. The thing to remember is; if we’re all alone, then we’re all together in that too.


forever, i mean

 

dear holly,

i don’t have much time. i don’t mean literally, i mean you’re out buying ice cream and you’ll be home soon. but i have a feeling this is the last letter, i’m not going to tell you to go down memory lane, or make you buy a lamp, you can take care of yourself without any help from me. its to tell me how much you moved me, how you changed me. you made me a man by loving me holly, and for that i am eternally grateful..literally. if you can promise me anything, promise me that whenever you’re sad, or unsure or you lose complete faith, try and see yourself through my eyes. thankyou for the honour of being my wife, i am a man with no regrets, how lucky am i? you made my life holly, but i’m just one chapter in yours, there’ll be more, i promise. so here it comes, the big one. don’t be afraid to fall in love again. watch out for that signal, when life as you know it ends.

P.S, i will always love you.

 

so here’s a shoutout.

i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND