I serve, Nuffnang

Wednesday 20 January 2010

Rest in peace

I think you guys may have heard bout clhs’s tragedy.

I m very sorry to hear that, Rest In Peace to the 6 of you.

Many of facebook’s status changed instantly during the day of the incident.

I personally got shocked when i heard jyang said that in MSN, plurks instantly updates, and facebook’s status.

Those clubs bout banning the dragon boat club was created very soon.

Star, and BERNAMA also updated online, tv3 got it on tv, it spreaded real fast.

Some even updated their blogs immedietly.

Anthony heard the news and rushed to the place. I felt really sorry for Anthony, i read his blog, and i can feel how much hurt he is suffering. I mean those are his students and as a teacher himself,

there must be bonds that are unbreakable.

I can see how crowds are gathering blessing them and praying as many times as they could during the night before the bad news was told.

I can see how much penangties did for their buddies.

I did try my best as well.

But when i heard bout the bad news on Brendon, which is my friends brother and another friends cousin.

Then i realized that how hurt they are, i m really sorry.

I can see some friends weeping in school, especially our f5 seniors.

I m very sorry

Idk how or what to do.

Sorry.

But,

Life moves on.

D’ you think Jason or brendon would want to see us being so sad?

Of course not.

They would want us to be happy and move on.

Of course,

we won’t forget them

We will always know that they are our close buddies,

forever.

This incident made most of my friends learn to treasure the people around them

Maybe next week,

I will be the next victim?

Who knows

*touch wood

Life is short.

We need to live the fullest out of it.

Plus, we must also treasure the people around us, and grabbing the chance to get to know everyone.

And adore and care for them.

The same incident happened yesterday,

when i found out that gaps really are scary.

The same thing happened on my ‘used to call bestie’ friend,

we didn’t even talk…

well maybe we haven’t been talking or sit down to have a proper talk,

So,

what i think is,

I should not be fretting over that.

Instead,

i should move on and start to care more for the friends who are very close to me now.

I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND