I serve, Nuffnang

Sunday 21 June 2009

teardrops on my guitar. (changed)

*Christian looks at me

I fake a smile on the text so he wont see

what i want

what i need and im needing everything that we should be

i bet she’s not scary…

that girl he’s not afraid of

i wonder if he knows he’s chickened out all at night

and she’s got everything that i have to live without.

coz he’s the reason for the teardrops on my iPhone,

the only thing that keeps me telling to my friends and pals

he’s so not the song in the MP3,

i keep singing dont know why i dont wanna to.

christian walks by me

can he tell that i m vomitting?

and there he goes,

so disgustingly.

the kind that i’ve never seen in my whole entire life…

she’d better made him fall,

give him all her pimples,

look in those greeeny eyes

and knows she’s unlucky cause,

so i walk home alone,

as i turn off the light

i wil take his picture up and maybe curse him tonight.

he’s the reason for the teardrops on my iPhone,

the only one who’s got enough to get on my nerves,

he’s the time i wasted on, but there’s never enough

and he’s all i wanna bully to my hearts deepest core !

><

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND