I serve, Nuffnang

Saturday 6 June 2009

heart moving

there was a huge wind and a really strong one yesterday… i think around … 10-12?

so the swimming pool right below my apartment… got all those leaves and newspapers and anything u can find in there.

still, i dont know about it , and my lil brother urged  me for a swim, together wif my father.

then,when i dived into the water, yes, rubbish, i can see .

rubbish everywhere.

so i took some really huge pieces of newspapers from the water and up to the shore.. but it was too much of rubbish, i realize i m the only one who picked up them, (my lil bro and father just keep swimming)

no one took the iniciative to pick up the rubbish. so i gave up and continue swimming, UNTIL…

there comes this guy…

around the age of 8 ?9 ?

he and his sister and his fren… came to swim… then when he saw the rubbish, he picked them … and continue picking picking picking …

he could go far. although his diving skills arent that good but he still keep trying and struggle to go deep down to pick up. so … my father saw this.. and picked up the rubbish too ! his frens also started digging for rubbish…. then when i saw EVERYONE in the pool is starting to dig for rubbish, i too, started to dig for rubbish !

sooner or later, the pool is … clean , (sort of)

so what i wanna say is… sometimes , people can really get influenced my actions, and gets touched my simple minds and big hearted people. (:

No comments:

FIND