I serve, Nuffnang

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Nov-Dec

First things first,

I know a lot of you havent been hearing much about me for about…. months and now im telling you that I AM MOVED, to this new area, around TG TOKONG, there’s this new condo going on and it took exactly 3 years for us to wait until its done and TADAAAA we spend almost a week to get rid of every single thing from our old house and finally settled them into boxes and boxes………..

now im finally in my own room with a really wide screened monitor with a newer version and the LATEST version of WINDOWS LIVE WRITER 2011, yaaay isnt it exciting?

The whole new atmosphere around me felt so different and welcoming. I have never felt much like home before. the new queen sized bed is much softer and higher… I liked how the sun shines onto my study table unlike the one before which is dark…. I like the wadrobe sliding doors only spacious space for all my clothes…

the kitchen counter is amaazing….. nothing is much more AMAZING.. than this

Actually I havent knew this until one day when I was preparing to go out with Cynthia I woke up early and was captivated by this, scene of skyline in the 6am skies.

it was , unbelievable

I live by the sea, not exactly BY the sea…. but theres a seafront view right at my living room, like a cool place to chill…. I don’t know , I just grew much fonder of my new condo

I even took up a healthy eating habit since I moved there.

see that?

another thing I liked about was that I had planned on having a PLATFORM…. with wood right at the living room, so I can chill. the platform was done in a way so comfortable that I can sit on there and watch tv continously for 3 hours!

and….

the GYM

It was soooo FAB. I can totally walked and worked out in there while listening to my iPhone its just… wonderful living there with such great amenities.

ABOUT THE INTERIOR….

I havent been taking pictures because I DON’T THINK ITS READY FOR PUBLIC VIEW… SO….. im really sorry because this post is not also bout my new house. its gonna be the things happening , these days !

I went to this greaaat bakery by WELD QUAY, called JOYOUS CAFÉ, selling these cute mini buns that MIGHT SEEM FAMILIAR to you

You know it once when I reveal it in a picture later.

it’s from the Taiwanese drama, LOVE YOU by Rainie Yang !!!!!!

in chinese it’s called 布丁面包 from 醉后决定爱上你

It’s not expensive, it’s only rm2.90 and tastes so unbelievably good and sweet ! the eyes in fact are chocolate, not raisins like the movie mentioned.

I also went to this korean fusioned japanese restaurant with Cynthia, to have a taste of the food there !

I ordered BIBIMBAP which is called 拌饭in chinese, it’s more of like a mix and eat kind. Vegetables, meat, sauce.

it’s all in there.

I kind of like how the colors blend in

DIARY OF THE WIMPY KID got out a new book weeks ago and I found this caricature cut out which is so cute

but I  didn’t got the book. it’s kind of wasted since I have all the books before but ……..

WENT to this dessert house in STRAITS QUAY called

BING BING TAIWANESE DESSERT HOUSE

ordered the mango yoghurt flavour and the other one I don’t really remember. See those white balls? they are called TARO BALLS. they really taste good and they taste even better when u munch them in your mouth !

DOWNLOADED this game in my iPhone thru APPSTORE online called

OVEN BREAK

 

it’s about this GINGERBREADMAN trying to escape …. in each levels…. and how cute is that !

went GURNEY on a movie with my brother and dad and my sister to catch this movie called

NEW YEARS EVE, it’s new and great

Unlike the movie by the same director , similar setting on VALENTINES DAY, this movie is actually BETTER n not all mind traps set out on the movie. I love the characters, its not confusing, the story gives u a push and pull

TWOTHUMBSUP!

GOT manicure with my mom and sister

My nails arent really long enough but who cares its holiday and im so pumped to pimp myself up !

HAD this great obsession on having a HERMES BIRKIN BAG

one of the stuffs I get from TUMBLR.

I have to own one

as a xmas present

how nice of that right?!

I m sure they have adult versions of santa clauses giving out branded presents , collaborating with CHANEL, DIOR, GUCCI, PRADA, MICHAEL KORS, MARC JACOBS… having sexy elves there wrapping up posh presents…. but… I don’t, think so .

DAD’s friend got a baby and we went for the BABY’s shower and got this as a door gift !

 

what cute icings they have !!!

Holiday doesn’t mean to end this way…. I will b heading to SG n KL soon on the 22nd. I hope it will be a great year ahead and not to mention the COMING SOON xmas !!!!

 

 

 

ADVANCED MEERRRYYY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYBODYYY

X.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND