I serve, Nuffnang

Tuesday 5 July 2011

i hate this love song

My broken heart like a wave
My shaken heart like a wind
My heart vanished like smoke
It can't be removed like a tattoo
I sigh deeply as if a ground is going to cave in
Only dusts are piled up in my mind

sometimes i chose to believe reality more than destiny.

Maybe we are meant to meet each other and have our lives intertwined to each other…

But i guess theres a lot of mess i’ve piled up for you, and i don’t think i am ready to love.

 

You're my all, say goodbye, bye
Oh my love don't lie, lie
You're my heart, say goodbye
Wait .

Maybe we really are meant to be for each other.

I wouldnt lie to you that i’ve met someone, these days and i am telling you out loud that i am not afraid to tell you that yes i really do grew feelings… through the past few weeks.

i just didnt realize you earlier as the way you saw me in the crowd.

thank you for noticing me in the crowd.

and i really like the way we both talked … and i really do hope we get more time to see each other and talk, more and more in the nightsky together, and have our breakfast together.

and although i hate this love song, but i will stop it from repeating it in my mind, ever since 2 years ago, i told myself i wont be accepting anyone into my heart once more, but somehow whenever i see you, it skips a beat and opens a window, for you to step into it.

what about you?

do you ever feel that to me ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND