I serve, Nuffnang

Thursday 18 November 2010

DEAD NOT ALIVE

TADAAAAA

I am sorry for not updating that long but i do give twitter updates for what’s up these days

those who looked through my twitter profile will know , that i m currently working and my love towards Kpop grew more and more , towards, BEAST.

 

beast3

arent they awesome?

:)

for more of their info, just simply click BEAST IS THE BEST(here)

THEY ARE BEAST!

i know the group name may sound a little disgusting i mean who calls themself beasts? nvm, but they do look better than just the name

;)

beast17

beast37

beast14

junhyung10 

My love,

YONG JUN HYUNG

:)

he made me forget the other him.

beast16

They will be having a concert at december, unfortunately at Seoul so…. i wont be there, but i m sure i can check them online LIVE.

:)))))

okay now back to my recents.

Due to my new iphone , and the new Wifi thing i can do with just a single click?

I started to have twitter for iphone and a lot more apps,

my favourite one will definately be TAP TAP REVENGE, but damn you

Justin Bieber TAP TAP REVENGE for making me purchasing $4.99 which is RM 15++ here, and can’t use this APP.

god, but the others like TTR 3, is free and has great music in it :)

We still have LADY GAGA TTR, and KATY PERRY TTR

The bad thing bout TTR is, you HAVE to purchase the songs you want, but thank god the katy perry is free, so i dont have to repeat the tragic thing like justin.

SO.

I downloaded this APP called TAPIC.

which u can play with the songs, FROM UR IPHONE!!!

in that way i can play kpop music since Taeyang’s wedding dress english version is the only kpop in TTR.

how great, is IT!

City Story the free APP was great too,

similar to farmville and all.

i have lotsa crazy apps, as well.

U can have CRUNCHYROLL or MANGA FOX so u can watch anime and read manga, anywhere anytime.

the WIFI tracker is effective anywhere as well.

Try tracking wifi in the middle of gurney, and see how fast it tracks, byte by bytes!

the FINGER CUT app is , scary, but, cute in a weird way

i dont know why it’s rated 18, but u just put ur finger on the screen and u can see blood spurting., and all the bone cracking sound.

it’s like SAW .

the ANGRY BIRDS are one of the top grossing app in App Store

take a look at it

:>

It sounds simple with just the ANGRY thing

why is it angry?

find out yourself!

how cute is it !!!!

It’s like an angry bird catapult

I even downloaded CINE APPS MALAYSIA where u can view showtimes and coming soon trailers.

And the iTranslate thing, and even how to learn korean and japanese.

The App Store is like a door to a million of possibilities and of course, what you want , there u have it, with just a click away !

I cant believe that i really spent a lot of time on my iphone every day, and of course the APP store is like a e-mall which i shop every day looking for more apps.

What i m regretting is that i only have 8GB in my iphone :(

how sad is that.

i wanted the 16GB, oh well. let’s just see how it ends.

i even have the spogebob app, diner dash, cooking mama, aaaaand HELLO KITTY APP!

and the LOMO app, which edits ur picture nicely, and many more i can say.

It' cures boredom and makes u explore more and more everyday.

I love you my iphone.

Next week me and my friends will be going to KL, for 4 days and 3 nights, hopefully i can shop more of Iphone CASINGS!!!

yayyy

i got the PAUL FRAK from my friend, Veyyron, thanks :)

My contract with maxis will be 2 years, so ihope within those two years i can have a great time, with my honey ….

Hopefully i wont lost it and . i will stay loyal to my, iphone 3Gs .

with love.

x.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND